Membership of the HCC presently consists of more than 100 Caribbean based CSOs. Membership is open to all voluntary associations and informal networks in the Caribbean and extra-regionally where individuals and groups engage in activities of public consequence, and have similar objectives, goals and interests as the Healthy Caribbean Coalition. Members include nongovernmental health organizations, professional health and other associations, faith based organizations, neighbourhood organizations, cooperatives, charities, unions, social movements, and special interest groups.
Membership by individuals is permitted irrespective of race, gender, religion, or sexual orientation as well that by institutions or organizations outside the Caribbean region. Institutions/organizations or individuals with links to the tobacco industry and those that take part in activities and have goals deleterious to public health are not accepted as members of the coalition. No fee is attached to being a member of the HCC.
- Organization Member (Caribbean Health Civil Society Organization (CSO)) being a non-communicable disease (NCD) Caribbean based Civil Society Organisation (including Health NGOs).
- Individual Member (Caribbean) being an individual located in the Caribbean and involved in responding to non-communicable diseases (NCDs).
- Associate Member (Caribbean not-for-profit) being a Not-for-profit organization, including voluntary associations, foundations, civic groups, professional associations, universities, unions, and other similar types of entities not intended to generate a profit for their owners, based in the Caribbean region.
- Supporting Member (Caribbean for-profit) Supporting member (Caribbean), being For-profit organizations that include corporations, partnerships, proprietorships, and others intended to generate financial gain for their owners, based in the Caribbean Region.
- Supporting Member (International) being an individual, health NGO, Not-for-profit or For-profit organization, based outside of the Caribbean Region.
To become a member of the Healthy Caribbean Coalition please complete the form below you will then receive and email with instructions on how to complete your membership profile.